Help recovery

wilderckw1

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry to put this here I'm not sure where to. My wife tried to flash a rom in her phone but did nit make a backup and flashed factory reset wiped cache davlik but when u try to flash a rom reborn shell ivdownloaded them all it aborts or says something about edify script or something. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Rom Manager will not work with this phone. Follow the instructions posted in the OP of whichever ROM you wish to use.

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Be sure you have Xionia CWMA: http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-...covery-xionia-clockwork-cwma-v1-2518-6-a.html

Then Reborn ROM: http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/78229-rom-nameless-rom-v1.html

Instructions to use Reborn ROM:
*MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING. THIS IS NOT AN OPTION.*

1. Download Reborn ROM. Do not open it, do not extract it, do not rename it.
2. Place on root of sdcard.
2. Reboot to recovery.
3. Wipe data, cache, and dalvik-cache.
4. Flash Reborn ROM.
5. Reboot and enjoy!
6. Make sure you check out this thread for some awesome themes!

wilderckw1

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but I tried that no lucck so I'm stuck and clockwork recovery screen and nothing will work when I try and flash. Idk help please

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
If you are stuck in recovery and can't get out of it (boot loop to recovery) give this a try. The original post is from Zefie.

Guys with the Custom Recovery Boot Loop:
First off this is NOT a recovery image and do NOT flash it, follow the instructions provided!

1) Download recovery.bin
2) Extract file with 7zip or WinRAR or whatever.
3) Open a command prompt to the same folder as where you placed extracted recovery.bin

4) Run these adb commands
adb push recovery.bin /rec
adb shell chmod +x /rec
adb shell /rec

5) Now you should see LG's recovery menu. Simply hit "reboot" (first option).
6) Boot loop should now be gone.

Tech Details: LG has some funny voodoo going on and only their recovery can tell the phone to stop booting into recovery. This is why it says "do not remove the battery" on their recovery.