09-04-2011 01:52 PM
34 12
tools
    Enjoy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    06-27-2011 03:22 PM
    We really need videos to these....some people cant understand written and that way they can see there doing it right

Sent From My Super Awesome, Over The Top Optimus S.........Tapatalk......
    Alvis likes this.
    06-27-2011 06:54 PM
    We really need videos to these....some people cant understand written and that way they can see there doing it right

If I get the time I will def make some videos. I obviously wouldnt post them until I had a few buddy's look over it and make sure its all up to par. If not a live video maybe just screenshots with audio like a slideshow style. Im pretty sure nobody wants to see my porcupine head on video. Might give the kids in your houses nightmares for the rest of their lives if they saw, lol.
    06-27-2011 08:18 PM
    If I get the time I will def make some videos. I obviously wouldnt post them until I had a few buddy's look over it and make sure its all up to par. If not a live video maybe just screenshots with audio like a slideshow style. Im pretty sure nobody wants to see my porcupine head on video. Might give the kids in your houses nightmares for the rest of their lives if they saw, lol.
    Yeah that would work too....like a power point presention....Maybe Ill do that on Friday....Got the day off from work..... If your too busy to do it.....We don't need a bunch of videos tutorials.....

06-28-2011 05:37 AM
    You guys could just use Fraps which would record your screens and run them through the process, and you could pause it at certain points to add in words and descriptions. I think it'd help a lot, because in a lot of ways it gets confusing some times.
    06-29-2011 12:50 AM
    Where do u download custom recovery
    09-02-2011 10:37 PM
    Where do u download custom recovery
    Take a look right above this post.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...ls-themes.html
    09-02-2011 10:42 PM
    lmao imma make videos right now
    Edit:uploading now
    09-04-2011 08:37 AM
    Probably worth going back and correcting the OP and thread title to prevent confusion to future folks but you need to "install" (way different from make = compile) a custom recovery then make a nand backup. The difference may seem small to some, but the changes in verbiage differentiate between a 10 minute process and a few hour process.

Cheers.
    09-04-2011 01:52 PM
34 12