[?] Android 3.x on Optimus S?

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yea but they port it to the htc hero from sprint

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Yes but its still pointless IMO Ice Cream Sandwich is going to be Honeycomb for phones basically and that will be the one to port.

Now if someone were to get Honeycomb on the Optimus S that would be pretty cool. I just don't quite see the point personally.

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes but its still pointless IMO Ice Cream Sandwich is going to be Honeycomb for phones basically and that will be the one to port.

Now if someone were to get Honeycomb on the Optimus S that would be pretty cool. I just don't quite see the point personally.

I know its pointless i agree just wish they made the processor better for this phone

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I know its pointless i agree just wish they made the processor better for this phone

Wish, yes. Honestly tho. The Optimus S is a dang good droid. Especially for how much it cost me... NADA! And if you do some quadrant scores.. you are beating out STOCK devices that cost a grip. Very good but yes agreed.. wish it was faster lol. just my normal $.02 :p

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Wish, yes. Honestly tho. The Optimus S is a dang good droid. Especially for how much it cost me... NADA! And if you do some quadrant scores.. you are beating out STOCK devices that cost a grip. Very good but yes agreed.. wish it was faster lol. just my normal $.02 :p

I know i got it for 20 bucks but its true what u said.....#speechless

Also yesterday my homeboy told me oh what phone u got i told him optimus s he's like WACK.....in back of mind is faster then urs he had the galaxy 4g i think it was alot better then hes cuz his was not rooted lol

Last edited:

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes ur Optimus is optimized, lol, to run like a beast and it likes it. And everyone else is just jealous lmao. That's one reason I love this phone. All the devs and tech heads here are super great to work with. Its a big ol family lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes ur Optimus is optimized, lol, to run like a beast and it likes it. And everyone else is just jealous lmao. That's one reason I love this phone. All the devs and tech heads here are super great to work with. Its a big ol family lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well said.....Agreed....