CM7 "mixer" theme issue

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Can someone with more experience than I determine if the "mixer" cm7 theme posted below is truly not compatible with our phones or am I doing something wrong. I can apply all themes on that list but the one I truly want lol. No big deal if it can't be done, just know there's people out there who are smarter in this area than me lol. Down the list you'll see a theme called "mixer"

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17567-list-cm7-theme-chooser-themes/

Morohtar

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Can someone with more experience than I determine if the "mixer" cm7 theme posted below is truly not compatible with our phones or am I doing something wrong. I can apply all themes on that list but the one I truly want lol. No big deal if it can't be done, just know there's people out there who are smarter in this area than me lol. Down the list you'll see a theme called "mixer"

• CM7 Theme Chooser themes - CyanogenMod Forum

• Mixer works on our phones. If you download the mdpi version there will be no preview. If you download the hdpi version you have to move the preview.png file from the res\drawable folder to the res\drawable-hdpi folder but you'll have a preview. Once installed when you select it you'll get a warning that it is missing assets for your device, you can ignore that and use anyway.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Mixer works on our phones. If you download the mdpi version there will be no preview. If you download the hdpi version you have to move the preview.png file from the res\drawable folder to the res\drawable-hdpi folder but you'll have a preview. Once installed when you select it you'll get a warning that it is missing assets for your device, you can ignore that and use anyway.

Thanks for your help. I tried it again downloading the kepi file and like you said there is no preview so I just installed it from my file manager and I got a notice saying "the application will replace an existing application" I still installed and rebooted and nothing changed. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've downloaded 5 themes from that list and installed them without issue. I'm using sithdroid now. I looked for the folders you mentioned in my file manager to move the hdpi file and can't locate those folders. Not quite sure what

outlaw07

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Just a note. On all vd basebands will have to download mpdi version of the mixer and when installing make sure you just install like an apk do not extract it then once you go to theme chooser and launch the theme it will show no preview just down load it away and your done.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I was just curious. Mixer seems to have always worked for me. But you're right, the preview never did. Since I knew what it looked like, and I only had to choose it once, I never worried about. I more or less just thought of it as non-critical bug..:p

Morohtar

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I actually change the size of the go launcher menu buttons, the signal icons, and a few other things in the version I use on my own phone. But you're right without the preview it does work.