[?] Flashlight App (The Best For Optimus S)

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

Any suggestions of an awesome Flashlight app, that works exceptionally well with the Optimus S?

There are so many Flashlight apps in the Market Place, just curious if there is any specific Flash light app that fully takes advantage of or has been designed specifically for the Optimus ?

Thanks!

BJ

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea unfortunately there is NO FLASHLIGHT APP for the Opti. Sorry buddy. You can always turn your brightness to max and have a white background and use your screen LOL.

jcruckus

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
FLASHLIGHT + LED WORKS GREAT AND IS EASY TO USE! I use it when I get up into attics to run cat5e cable so I dont have to carry a flashlight. It's good for seeing where you're stepping, but not so great for distance viewing, you need flash led for that on the phone. I had the samsung moment before the LG optimus S and it worked great with that one as well. I do miss the LED flash though, but this works.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called "brightest flashlight free" on my optimus s. Its free in the market. It works great and I use it every night when getting into bed as I go to bed later than my gf and don't want to wake her with the ceiling light lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret