Optimus S available at... Kroger?

trekkie1701c

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
So, saw this at work yesterday:

IMG_20110707_161137.jpg

Looks like they're finally adding a decent Android phone to their in-house wireless service (nice and confusingly named "iWireless", even though it has nothing to do with T-mobile's I-Wireless). Be interesting to see how well it sells :p That and trying to think of a way to nudge people towards Android Central without getting fired :D

deathangel1496

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
That's embarrassing xD, but the zio is terrible. Why would they sell it for more :O but I've seen that phone Im my local Kroger. Urs looks like the one in mississippi

Sent from my reborn optimus using Tapatalk

trekkie1701c

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
For some reason the Zio is almost always more expensive (I have seen it free a few times on Sprint when the Optimus cost a few dollars) but I've mostly heard to stay away from it.

Will have to watch the display, see if it gets updated with 2.3 any time soon :p

deathangel1496

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
My dad had the zio at one point and It was a very... questionable phone. No multitouch, laggy, unresponsive, just terrible. I made him go reborn on an optimus :3. He's loving android now. But how sad would it be if that oprimus got 2.3 before us?

Sent from my reborn optimus using Tapatalk