my phone is super messed up so ive come to the conclusion that i just need to reinstall the stock lg LS670 rom. does anyone have that?? and if so could u please guide me through how to to that. im a noob and i need help lol. any help will be greatly apreciated
    07-10-2011 02:12 PM
    First off how did you mess up your phone? What is it doing? The more info we have the better chance of someone helping you out.
    Just don't put Need help Optimus S problems, everyone here needs help, that does not tell us anything.

sent from my Reborn Optimus
    07-10-2011 04:01 PM
    use the return to stock option in my signature, make sure to follow the alternate directions for software version VD
    956jrand likes this.
    07-10-2011 04:04 PM
    use the return to stock option in my signature, make sure to follow the alternate directions for software version VD
    Sorry that just lead me into a loop of links that no longer excist whenever i needed to download something lol
    07-10-2011 07:50 PM
    Do you have a custom recovery? What rom where you using?
    More info the better the help! There might be other ways of fixing your phone.

sent from my Reborn Optimus
    07-10-2011 07:54 PM
    Sorry that just lead me into a loop of links that no longer excist whenever i needed to download something lol
    Uh what? I just checked, was able to download kp500, and both the v9 and vd cabs.

I see very little point in testing the vc cab download as you were looking for vd anyway, try again; good luck.

Edit: just downloaded the flash_image also and the lg mobile support tool
    07-10-2011 07:56 PM
    Sorry guys i havnt explained much. im running a stock rom but its damaged. for some reason i am missing the stock launcher and all of my google apps and my setupwizard doesnt work. as to why this happened i do not know. i need to reinstall the stock rom but i am having trouble doing so. it is flashed to an optimus s recovery from rom manager. (stupid i know) i am terrible with adb so i use a terminal emulator
    07-11-2011 02:09 PM
    Im a noob guys sorry lol
    07-11-2011 02:11 PM
    07-11-2011 02:22 PM
    What custom recovery do you have? Do NOT use Rom manager it will f up your phone more. If you are rooted but haven't installed a custom recovery, start there. Hope that helps. From there you can flash a new rom or the stock rom (it is floating around here somewhere) .

Sent from my Optimus S
    07-11-2011 02:37 PM
    Sorry guys i havnt explained much. im running a stock rom but its damaged. for some reason i am missing the stock launcher and all of my google apps and my setupwizard doesnt work. as to why this happened i do not know. i need to reinstall the stock rom but i am having trouble doing so. it is flashed to an optimus s recovery from rom manager. (stupid i know) i am terrible with adb so i use a terminal emulator
    Oops another Rom Manager Brick!
    Sounds like he still's has the stock recovery!
    Hope you have better luck then the rest of the Rom Manager bricks! Maybe someone here can figure it out!
    What does the recovery show for options, this is important?
    07-11-2011 05:00 PM
    first off how did you mess up your phone? What is it doing? The more info we have the better chance of someone helping you out.
    Just don't put need help optimus s problems, everyone here needs help, that does not tell us anything.

Sent from my reborn optimus
    i got the exact same thing^^^^^^^^

Optimus S LS670, Reborn ROM 2.2.2
    07-17-2011 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD