Goog Voice??

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
:-\ whats up with google voice now it shows texts and voicemail, but not the emotes, and i still get texts in the sprint messaging app. So i get two notifications. anyone know how to fix these issues?

P.S. i cant get mms on g. voice though, go figure.
any help would be appriciated thx in advance

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about the first part (I don't use google voice) but to stop getting two notifications you can turn off notifications in the default messaging app.

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
ok so how do i get media messages in G voice, cause if i take gvoice off i dont get either vmail or texts??:mad: im starting to get annoyed figured out how to turn off notifications for the stock app but that doesnt help when i get a picture from my wife.

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
pictures won't work through GV... if you follow my instructions, you should only receive texts on your regular phone number unless someone sends a text to your google voice number...

Reactions: Jessicalt1

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Holy guacamole, it actually worked. Thanks!

Lol. Yep. We wouldn't steer you wrong. ;)
The whole problem was I originally experienced the same things you guys were and it was driving me NUTS! I even went to my "Google" friend who is always telling me how Google was great. Well, when I came to him with this, he had no idea. That's when I knew I was in for it... Lol. But eventually came up with the solution and had to tell you guys!

Reactions: pergerson6