HI,
    I have followed numerous forums on how to fully flash my optimus s to cricket. im rooted on zvh. i have even reverted back to zvd and tried everything. but for some reason i CAN NOT access crickets network. the only setting that dont stick in qpst are under the ppp tab/AN. under ##3282 everything looks like it should supporting nothing but cricket info.... What do i do from here???? please help!
    i started a noob about a week ago. now i dont feel as much of a noob being i know this phone through and through....
    10-28-2011 01:09 PM
    a little update. i dial 611 and get error message im assuming from sprint. what am i missing to get on crickets network?
    10-28-2011 02:32 PM
    you have to redo cmda workshop tut stuff, i also thought that the zvh would be cool but found that it screwed everything up. so go back to the cmda workshop tut and go thru the whole thing over again .this is the link for redoing the whole phone back to cricket i sent to your pm box
    10-30-2011 12:36 PM
    Full Flash Sprint LG Optimus S to Cricket: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet and then you have to go here to fix mms Optimus S MMS Setup (on Cricket) you'll have to get the programs your self tho
    10-30-2011 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD