sprint should hire AC devs to fix GB

who thinks sprint should hire the AC devs to fix GB update

• Total voters

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
If you want to go that route, then it's already been fixed. I'm running a much newer version of gingerbread than what Sprint/LG offer... And nowhere near as buggy.

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
yeah see i dont know why they would have an update so freakin buggy they should of done testing before they pushed it i mean the devs here test theres before they release it and then they fix it and update it so its better why cant sprint do that they need the guys here to do there job :) hey it be money in there pocket :)

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I wish a company would wise up and hire real devs. Quality work, functional changes, just a generally better experience for the user.

I don't think I'll be alive to see that day per se but Samsung did hire Steve Kondik and sonny did make Koush an offer that he declined on principal given Sony's unfriendly hacker policy. Oh hai geohot lol

Every little win counts.

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
well you guys make quality roms, modifications, and themes and you all are on top of things with updating them to make em better

thanks by the way :)

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
i think with sprints latest meltdown on this phones update they should hire people like you guys who know what there doing and test there stuff before releasing it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith