Any other WWF users noticing ridiculous battery drain from the app??

Any setting other then the notification timing you have adjusted to minimize it?

Do I need to choose between the app or battery life and either delete it or deal with it?
    12-05-2011 09:47 PM
    I haven't noticed any significant battery drain I am also using advanced task killer to kill my apps.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    12-08-2011 04:12 AM
    I've noticed the same thing. My phone used to last over 30 hrs before I started playing WWF. Once I got into it the battery goes down to critical level in about 18 hrs. I now I just make my plays every once in a while and then kill the app when I'm done.
    12-08-2011 05:25 PM
    Same thing was happening to me. I had an app killer running that I uninstalled just to see how much it would drain my battery. I tested it first by uninstalling the app killer and ran my phone as normal for 2 days. I never noticed any real change until I installed WWF and I saw a dramatic increase in battery consumption.

I highly recommend using a task killer such as ATK(advance task killer) from the market. Unless you want constant notifications (I do not) for your turn. You can also disable the updates and the notifications in the WWF settings menu.

LG Optimus S // ROOT and flashed with Reborn ROM (overclocked to 825MHz)
    12-09-2011 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD