Hello i must ask is there any other rom with gingerbread that is not cm7 because with cm7 on optimus s it takes away service if there is any other rom please let me know looking to flash tonight if possible please o please tell me other roms already rooted and backup completed
    12-15-2011 05:25 PM
    Hello i must ask is there any other rom with gingerbread that is not cm7 because with cm7 on optimus s it takes away service if there is any other rom please let me know looking to flash tonight if possible please o please tell me other roms already rooted and backup completed
    There are Gingerbread ROMs based on official software in the Rooting, ROMs and Hacks section above. They do require the ZVH radio.
    12-15-2011 05:35 PM
    If you want performance flash yourmom Rom It's awesome... plus the v8 kernel

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    12-15-2011 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD