[Xionioa Help] I deleted/formatted my phone !?!?

linolium

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Err I just rooted my phone for the first time and had no ideal what I was doing, so I decided that i wanted a fresh start as well as get that pesky sprint id that i never use off of my phone. So i went into CWMA and deleted and wiped everything wich...somehow deleted my phone's rom/os. Now whenever I start the phone All that pops up is the Lg logo and it freezes there, I can still get into Xionia though. I tried wiping back to factory default and that did nothing. Any help!?!?!?

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I know that what you recommend will work in any scenario. Just curious though: Couldn't the OP also place a custom ROM on his SD card using an adapter, then flash that? Do you think he blew the radio away too somehow?

linolium

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
What if i dont have the stock recovery?

And when i tried to apply the update it Said no signature verification

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
With these guys helling you, your sure to get back on track. All you need is a rom now. You forgot to get one on your ssd card before formatting. :p

(I know nothing about ZVD and ZVH) lol.

Tapatalkin' on my Optimus V

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Wiping all the caches and the data are standard preparation for flashing a new ROM, it just looks like you forgot to have one ready when you did it.

I could very well be missing something here; sfhub is more versed than I am about the radio stuff. It is my understanding that the custom recoveries are not able to manipulate it directly.

If you do go to flash a custom ROM, you will need to know if you are/were running ZVD or ZVH. If you were last running stock, do you remember if your phone was on Android 2.2.x or 2.3.x? It's kind of important.

linolium

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Wiping all the caches and the data are standard preparation for flashing a new ROM, it just looks like you forgot to have one ready when you did it.

I could very well be missing something here; sfhub is more versed than I am about the radio stuff. It is my understanding that the custom recoveries are not able to manipulate it directly.

If you do go to flash a custom ROM, you will need to know if you are/were running ZVD or ZVH. If you were last running stock, do you remember if your phone was on Android 2.2.x or 2.3.x? It's kind of important.

Im pretty sure it was 2.3.3 ZVH model yea deffinitley because I used the newest way i found to root it

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Lol. He meant Your mom's rom for zvh. Power off or pull the battery. Reboot into recovery by pressing and holding down the home button, volume down button, and now the power button. Hold till the lg screen goes off. There you should see the xionia recovery menu. Now you can flash a rom, or mount your sdcard to copy a rom to it.

Reactions: linolium

linolium

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok Installed Your mom Rom 1.1 And now....My phone is on? Can i still connect to sprints datashare service? and make calls and such?

also My sd card doesnt want to format properly how do i fix that?

and aswell can I now use my phone as a Wifi hotspot?

linolium

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Well I did format my sd Card And As for my first question My phone is running fine or well that i know of right now anyways I wish to thank all for the help :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech