Play music out of front speaker Optimus S

Nete

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I always come up with the craziest ideas, so I doubt anyone can help, but I'll give it a shot! :)

I want to play music out of my phone speaker (above the sprint logo on the front) instead of playing out those slits in the back of the case. I believe it would be better quality. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I always come up with the craziest ideas, so I doubt anyone can help, but I'll give it a shot! :)

I want to play music out of my phone speaker (above the sprint logo on the front) instead of playing out those slits in the back of the case. I believe it would be better quality. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Pointless... Useless... Wacky.... I love it and wish I could help!

I'd wager that, if it's possible, something like this would require either root or an app that sees each speaker/jack as a separate output device.

Nete

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Ha, awesome answer. Thanks... Although if it does really have better quality from the front speaker why would it be pointless? I get great quality from my headphones of course, but sometimes I want to play some music on the fly, if you know what I mean....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol