Who i am >.>

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Most people would probably think im some old dude who has tons of programming under my belt if i was able to get a rom out in 4 days( only did anything with it for 2 days)

Yes that sounded like i was full of myself :)

That was truth fully my first rom and i have hardly any knowledge about developing.

Im an 18 year old college student who is a quick learner :D

In my opinion. if i can do it. almost any of you can :)

lolinternet

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
IIRC, SDX had a dev that was 14 back when I had a Samsung Moment. His name is littlejth. Made some solid kernels. Can't remember if he did any rom development.

You smart @$$ youngsters these days. My son is sure to be one of you. He's only two and already he has an extreme fascination with my phone and computer.

Edit: here he is hard at work porting CM10 o_O

IMAG0458.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: itsrayray

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
IIRC, SDX had a dev that was 14 back when I had a Samsung Moment. His name is littlejth. Made some solid kernels. Can't remember if he did any rom development.

You smart @$$ youngsters these days. My son is sure to be one of you. He's only two and already he has an extreme fascination with my phone and computer.

Edit: here he is hard at work porting CM10 o_O

Click to view quoted image

Lol ;)

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I personally started programming at the age of 8... The good old days when nobody cared how much ram anything had... Mind you, that was only 17 years ago...

sent from my Evo Shift 4g via tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca