Need a little help. Have no 3g

mikey12561

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey Folks not sure if I'm in the right spot here but need a little help. I recently got the LG Marquee which ment that I no longer needed to use of my Optimus S. Well I sold it to a friend and he has boost and we took it to a cell place that flashed it to work on boost mobile and for the first hour it worked untill we left that city. When we left that city and were taken country roads home the Optimus lost 3g connection and now that we are back home we can't even get it to work on 3g. I tried a few things like update PRL, restart phone, put it in airplane mode and waited a while, I've also tried updating the AAA password by taken it from the Ingognito and that didn't help, and I also noticed that it doesn't have an IP address. So I'm stuck and can't figure it out.

Some help would be nice and I've was going to try taken my PRL files from the LG Marquee to push it on the phone but CDMA workshop of course you have to buy it. I was even going to manually put in the IP address from the Incognito but of course can't get it now.

So Like I said anyone that knows what to do it would be a major help. Can't contact boost or sprint because technically this phone isn't allowed to be on boost mobile.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc