Phone broken please help!!!!!!!

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, my phone has broken today after dropping it on the concrete (even with an otterbox case) and i was wondering. is there something you guys might know of that could have come loose that i might be able to put back in place... thanks for any help... (screen wont come on and neither will the lights on the buttons....) :'(

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
My guess is that there is not. I would take it to a sprint repair center. It is usually just a 35 dollar charge to fix phones (at least locally in Indiana and I believe other users here have said the same).

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
its a prepaid company and they dont have insurance so im probably gonna just buy an OV through virgin mobile (on Ebay) and get insurance this time.. thanks though :) i'll probably open it up and see if there might be anything out of the ordinary :p (im curious like that)

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
There is a fantastic teardown guide on this forum, complete with pics, that a Sprint tech did. Have a search for it or I'll look more when I am at a compy next. It may help you in your project.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Do the home menu back search lights still light? If so it could be the connector to the lcd...

sent from my Evo Shift 4g via tapatalk.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
that sucks. what bad luck

I don't have a case and i cant remember how many times mine has been dropped. mostly on concrete. 5 times in 1 day lol(Only twice by me). lets just say my battery has a lot of scratches on it.

Still works like it it the day i got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech