BIG PROBLEM any help?

traxxasBandit

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
ugh im really gettin pissed off with andoid and the forums and people and my phone, NOBODY LISTENS!

i just need a little help :D I rooted my phone with z4root. i installed "Reborn ROM" and the "Chill Out Theme" then i did some custom dialars and crap. i installed xionia CWMA on it. And sadly Rom manager made its way onto my phone. But now im having the trouble of, i cant boot into recovery at all it wont work! And when i turn my phone on it flashes the LG logo then it goes to the "Reborn ROM" screen and freezes!! i have no clue what is going on. I need help fASt im going on a trip and i HAVE TO HAVE a working phone so PLEASE help. thanks.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I am assuming you can still boot into android? The the obvious first step is to remove rom manager. Boot into android and set up this - screencast. It will allow you to boot into recover and see what is behind that blank screen (you cannot see the sceen because the Optimus v recovery you used has different drivers for the LCD and = black screen). Make a not of what recovery you have now, as I doubt it is xionia.

http://code.google.com/p/

I personally have never had to fix a rom manager snafu, but I would start by trying to reinstall xionia. Fully recharge your phone, then plug into the computer and do not enable USB mass storage ( I also believe you need debugging enabled under setting/development, but don't quote me on that). Then just follow the script from the xionia thread to install (make sure you still have the two files from that thread, both are unzipped, and placed on the root of the sdcard (not in any folders). If that does not work, you have gone past my experience and I wish you good luck. Perhaps a e-mode recovery with kdz, but I know little about that.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane