The kravens(ICS)Cold as ice(if its not a bug report it goes here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I think I was at 806/480 performance

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Some phones can't take 806, try downing it to 748.

No which one do I need

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

None. With the latest alpha you flash no kernel.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Good idea here dude. Maybe change the thread title to: "If it's about Cold as Ice, and it's not a new bug report, than post it here"? or something like that.

The problem is no on knows if its a NEW bug report. Everyone just downloads the latest build then skips to the last page of the thread and honestly I don't think they should get so upset they are on a public thread anyone anywhere anytime can walk up and say hey and no one can help that..
..if they quit on the project because of a clogged thread....then cold as ice is as good as doomed

I'm not complaining just trying to figure it out.....and worry

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
The main problem is that if people are interested in a project on forums they should be polite and read though the thread or at least search the thread using the dedicated "Search in thread" to see if their questions have already been answered before posting in a thread. If everyone did that, it wouldn't be so huge. Like for instance, we posted the Google music hosts fix about 5-6 times simply because people were too lazy to either read or search.

Reactions: Va1ha11a

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The main problem is that if people are interested in a project on forums they should be polite and read though the thread or at least search the thread using the dedicated "Search in thread" to see if their questions have already been answered before posting in a thread. If everyone did that, it wouldn't be so huge. Like for instance, we posted the Google music hosts fix about 5-6 times simply because people were too lazy to either read or search.

I see ,how much danger is cold as ice in right now of abandonment? I think its the only ics rom that works for our phone......so I'm worried(having bad dreams about it even)

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I see ,how much danger is cold as ice in right now of abandonment? I think its the only ics rom that works for our phone......so I'm worried(having bad dreams about it even)

Not sure really. I just hope we can make it easier on him somehow.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: The kravens(ICS)Cold as ice(if its not a bug report it goes h

Kraven said that he might go to private alphas a while ago. However, he said it with :p next to it, so I think it may have been meant as a joke with more than a grain of truth in it. How bad is it? We don't know. You'd have to ask him (and since he's been silent recently, I think he's trying to not get involved, so I don't know if you should ask him).

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
What does partinioning a sdcard do? Sorry I don't know lol

Sent from futuristic optimus s

It allows you to make a ext2 partition so you can take advantage of mounts2sd or other data2ext apps and mods

Just a warning though, it WILL erase your SD card.

ctgova

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

Looks like 11d is as far as we get...:'(
Thread closed?
Edit "locked".

Last edited:

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

Just as I was starting to feel okay about having a lower phone still... Guess I'll get back to eagerly awaiting my upgrade date in September...

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I hope thekraven dosent stop development on everything he is working on, I love his roms it just sucks that the few ruin it for the majority.

thekraven I wish you the best of luck in any endeavors you partake in, this rom will be missed.:':)'(

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

It's sortof the nature of the beast. Developers who publish their work on publc forums like these will always have to put up with the "noobs" who don't really add much value at all to the discussion and instead clog up the threads. Nothing personal against them, I'm sure they're super excited about it and want to try to help out some way or just give their praise, but I can also see how it gets overwhelming. Hell, I only put out one flashable zip a long time ago (for a data2ext like script) and had a small taste of it. I thought the private testing was a pretty good approach at streamlining things, honestly.

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

I hope thekraven dosent stop development on everything he is working on, I love his roms it just sucks that the few ruin it for the majority.

thekraven I wish you the best of luck in any endeavors you partake in, this rom will be missed.:':)'(

I agree... I'm not a developer but I can imagine that it's hard work especially on recreation, even more frustrating with the comments and the clogging of the tread, I understand why he quit and I don't blame him... I would have quit too... But yes his amazing ROM or ROMs will be missed

Reactions: inceyet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams