Flashing xionia custom recovery?

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I have recently rooted my phone and its running on 2.2 froyo. I have superuser and busybox installed. Ok. I need a custom recovery flashed and I have followed all of the instructions but I get to like the last command in the terminal emu. And it says something like syntax error word not expected. I was just wanting to know if someone could make an app like Rom Manager that can flash roms and recoveries for us noobs? Thx in advance!! (I would like Xionia please)?

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
We have a program that can flash our ROMs for us; it's called Custom Recovery.

We have applications to install recoveries in a single command, primarily flash_image.

From the info you provided, it sounds like you either copy/pasted or typed a command in incorrectly. What exactly is it returning?

Also, did you extract the image file from the rar as instructed? I've seen that one before...

Reactions: ClutchX_LA

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh sorry epidenimus, I meant like an app to install a recovery not flash roms. Well ill do the commands in a emulator an see what I get.

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Could you send me one of those apps? Mod edit: Please do not post e-mail addresses or other personal information.

Last edited by a moderator:

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Try flash_image gui from the play store it does all the work for you. It does cost money but is really cheap and is worth the investment.

Edit: I think you can get it for free fork the dev page on xda but you should buy it to support the dev.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums