Can sprint make speeds slow when using phone as tether?

kcerica

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems using phone as tether or is it just me? I'm using foxfi on zvh hydro ROM
It ends up being pointless to use cuz nothing connects or if it does it takes forever to load but it wasn't always like that, when i started using foxfi when i first updated to zvh & installed hydro ROM tether worked prefect with the same devices. The wifi signal shows up as full the whole time it's connected to it. That's why I started thinking sprint might be messing with the connection cuz it's weird how it happened all of a sudden after working prefect & I hadn't changed anything on my phone in a while.

Thanks for any feedback!

sent from my Reborn optimus s using taptalk

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Sprint uses a speedcap after x amount of data is reached
use the app prop modder it has a "remove 3g speedcap" option u have to be rooted
I think it only works for froyo and gb though

On a side note I payed $50 for my phone my first bill was supposed to be 200 then 150 after for unlimited sprint sent me a bill for 600+ dollars 2 wks before my first bill was due then cut my service 4 days later cs told me to go F myself

Bottom line I thinks sprint is a ripoff
And I refuse to pay the bill
......its a wifi life for me

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: kcerica

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Tell us the real full story. Were you using a custom PRL and only using a Verizon tower? They just don't and charge you $600 for nothing.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol