Thank You For Everything.

olmos.lalo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I feel the exact same way, in fact this community was the very reason I got my Optimus S , I had the intercept and traded it for a transform and realizing the development community sucks I saw KlyeNY? I forgot his name post up a root tutorial and I immediately got the S. Two years later with my contact up in Oct, I'm still rocking this baby B-) From thunderom to CM7 to Ics, I have enjoyed the ride :) Thank You All

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, this community is freaking awesome. I was pretty peeved that they made me hand over my Opti S when I upgraded a few weeks ago :(

I really do miss that little phone, but at least I can always pop back in over here and harass everyone :D

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I feel the exact same way, in fact this community was the very reason I got my Optimus S , I had the intercept and traded it for a transform and realizing the development community sucks I saw KlyeNY? I forgot his name post up a root tutorial and I immediately got the S. Two years later with my contact up in Oct, I'm still rocking this baby B-) From thunderom to CM7 to Ics, I have enjoyed the ride :) Thank You All

I believe KSmithInNY is the one you're looking for :)

And my contract is up in October too but I don't think I'll be upgrading to anything.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
They made me. I said "So I can't even keep it as a backup phone?" and the chick said "Nope" and held out her hand for it.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

It must've been a new employee or you've been duked. If you choose to upgrade , you have the OPTION to sell back/recycle your old phone , or keep it. They obviously follow the policy, so I would call Sprint and report it at least , because most likely you're not getting it back.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It must've been a new employee or you've been duked. If you choose to upgrade , you have the OPTION to sell back/recycle your old phone , or keep it. They obviously follow the policy, so I would call Sprint and report it at least , because most likely you're not getting it back.

Yeah definitely. Unfortunately our phones only sell back for about $5...they didn't even ask for my phone when I upgraded.

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah definitely. Unfortunately our phones only sell back for about $5...they didn't even ask for my phone when I upgraded.
They asked for mine and offered me $5. I laughed. They are selling them used for $80. I now have a nice music player for running and service with another carrier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC