I have a Lg Optimus S that i flashed to Straight Talks service using verizons towers (wont say how. the forum moderators probably wouldnt like me to much :P) anyways. its on the ZVJ baseband. its rooted. and i have hydrorom installed. my problem is mms. ive already changed the mmsc settings to http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=XXXXXXXXXX (X's being my MDN) didnt work. installed GOSMS and used the setting for custom MMSC. its kinda spotty if it works at all. anyone want to help me get in the right direction? i probably gotta edit the apn xml file and everything else.
    09-21-2012 07:56 AM
    If you go to the V section, there is a thread for the Mirage ROM that has a patch for converting it to VZW. Maybe you can pick that apart and see if it gives you any hints.
    09-21-2012 11:47 AM
    I have a Lg Optimus S that i flashed to Straight Talks service using verizons towers (wont say how. the forum moderators probably wouldnt like me to much :P) anyways. its on the ZVJ baseband. its rooted. and i have hydrorom installed. my problem is mms. ive already changed the mmsc settings to http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=XXXXXXXXXX (X's being my MDN) didnt work. installed GOSMS and used the setting for custom MMSC. its kinda spotty if it works at all. anyone want to help me get in the right direction? i probably gotta edit the apn xml file and everything else.
    My old Verizon phone settings is mms.vzwpics.com ? The entire vtext domain is dedicated to SMS not MMS. That's a no-no right there. I doesn't matter how many times you put MMS in the web address, it just won't work on that domain. And the MODs love us all!
    vm_760 likes this.
    09-22-2012 05:39 PM
    I couldnt figure it out. I installed the mirage rom and the patches after nandroid backup. Didnt work got stuck in a boot loop. I flashed the nandroid and another fix and my mms works. My concern now is my 3g wont work. And I would like to know how to put optimus v roms on the s and have it work

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-23-2012 06:22 PM