Used Cache fixer, but always "package invalid" error

Niubee43v3r

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Sprint Optimus S with Hydro ROM 1.1, my david cache only has 124mb in total size, and now only 7mb free.

Anyway, I got the "insufficient space" error when trying to download anything larger than 7mb from the play store, so I searched and found this method of using "cache fixer". I followed the instructions as follows:

1. clear play store data, and force shut down the service
2. use the cache fixer to clear david cache, i will normally have 70mb free after this. Sometimes I click the temporaily move the cache to SD too.
3. Either way, after step 1 and 2, I could download the app fine (larger than 7mb), but every time when it trys to install the downloaded app, the "package invalid" error would pop out.

Can anyone point out a solution to this problem please?

Thanks a lot.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Sprint Optimus S with Hydro ROM 1.1, my david cache only has 124mb in total size, and now only 7mb free.

Anyway, I got the "insufficient space" error when trying to download anything larger than 7mb from the play store, so I searched and found this method of using "cache fixer". I followed the instructions as follows:

1. clear play store data, and force shut down the service
2. use the cache fixer to clear david cache, i will normally have 70mb free after this. Sometimes I click the temporaily move the cache to SD too.
3. Either way, after step 1 and 2, I could download the app fine (larger than 7mb), but every time when it trys to install the downloaded app, the "package invalid" error would pop out.

Can anyone point out a solution to this problem please?

Thanks a lot.

Try this here, originally created by jstntp for hydrorom but with the hydrorom thread closed, so are the links for this fix.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...terom-v4-update-10-14-2012-a.html#post1742621