Hey Everyone,
    I've got an LG LS670 that is stuck in a boot loop. It has been sitting in a box for awhile but was usable before I put it away. I rooted it before but do not have ANY of the files that I used to do it or the recovery (I know, but sh*t happens). The battery will not hold a charge and the phone will not turn on unless its plugged into a power source (Laptop, wall charger, etc.) where It begins looping the silver "LG" logo. It will connect to my PC but only for the limited time before it boots again. I cannot enter the recovery menu, but I can enter emergency mode (vol down + search + camera). Here it loops as well although the screen doesn't go black in between loops; however my PC recognizes it again after every time it loops. My drivers are current and I've tried to LG mobile support tool to do a factory reset but no luck since it loops in emergency mode it stops the process. I'm no dev...but this doesn't look good if anyone understands what they're looking at:

LS670 Boot Loop-lg-ls670-info.jpg

(I've redacted portions of the pic because I'm not certain if any of this info is privileged).
    But as you can see there is no sw version or url, no chip type or prod type showing as well. Am I boned or can I fix this?? I am determined to fix this. On day two and counting feedback please and Thanks in advanced.

[UPDATE]

I put my micro sd card into my laptop and found all the files in tact, I am running Reborn Rom v.2.2.4 and have Xionia CWMA 12518.6 I don't know why its not showing up on the info screen or why its in a loop if the SD card is good and all I did was stop using it for a few months >.<
    08-24-2013 01:31 PM
    What happens when you try to boot into recovery?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    08-25-2013 10:59 AM
    I have the same problem. I can boot into recovery and emergency mode but from emergency mode I cannot flash anything and it will not reboot bootloader in adb even after oem unlock command.
    08-29-2013 06:45 PM
    Okay I know what happened to you, because it just happened to me. To put it simply your battery is at 0% and the USB can't power it and charge the battery at the same time so it tries to boot the phone up, however the phone won't boot if the battery is under 5%. Here are your options: you can try a wall charger (not the kind you plug a USB cord into) they give out more voltage than the USB cords and usually they can charge it. And if that doesn't work then you need to charge the battery outside of the phone using an external battery charger, you can usually find these at Walmart.

Posted via Android Central App
    jwhoopi likes this.
    09-02-2013 09:06 AM