Ringtone

ddark1

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I figured it out, you go to music and select a song, then you have options that will open and set song for ring tone is one of them

RonnyGunz

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Applications like Ringdroid also allow you to create ringtones from MP3s that are just snippets of MP3s. Other applications (like Handcent) include extensions that allow you to select MP3s from the sounds menu, though Ringdroid does not have this feature.

ehiggins

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
If you make a media/audio directory then create notifications or ringtones, the phone should find the audio files that you place in there

sparklegirl50

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Optimus S Ringers

Hi, all, new member here; I am thinking about switching to the Optimus S, and was wondering about ringers. Specifically, can you use your own, or are you stuck buying them from Sprint?

Thanks in advance!

Toni

phxdroid

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Menu>Settings>Sound>Phone Ring tone>Select Music

Make your own ring tones, download free ones, pay for them, use music.

Customize Ring Tones Per Contact: Contacts>Long Press Contact you Desire>View Contact>Menu>Options>Ringtone>Select Music

Reactions: darktoy

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I download "zedge" from the app market, and after you download a song it ask if you want to "set it to contact."

allen_gregg

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
sharing rigntones

Is their a way that you can send the ringtones that you have downloaded from the market to a friend via sms? I am very very very new to the android world and still learning it all. Any detailed help that a 5 year old could understand would be very very helpful

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power