My new LG Optimus doesn't play with Ford SYNC like my old Sony W580i.

No voice commands or anything. I think I can recieve calls via bluetooth and can manually dial numbers from the dash keypad but that seems about it.
    11-26-2010 03:52 PM
    My new LG Optimus doesn't play with Ford SYNC like my old Sony W580i.

No voice commands or anything. I think I can recieve calls via bluetooth and can manually dial numbers from the dash keypad but that seems about it.
    Ford needs to update the sync software to support the phone.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
    11-26-2010 04:18 PM
    Did you update your software to the lastest version by going to syncmyride. com.
    11-26-2010 05:33 PM
    Which of the newer ROMs work best with Ford Touch? CM7 had a non unique BT MAC address and I have to have unique because my wife and my phones will be pared at the same time and MFT needs unique MACs.
    02-06-2012 02:03 PM
    Which of the newer ROMs work best with Ford Touch? CM7 had a non unique BT MAC address and I have to have unique because my wife and my phones will be pared at the same time and MFT needs unique MACs.
    I seldom use Bluetooth, but have you tried any of the stock-based ROMs? If you're on ZVD, give Reborn or sROM a spin.
    02-06-2012 03:10 PM
    I seldom use Bluetooth, but have you tried any of the stock-based ROMs? If you're on ZVD, give Reborn or sROM a spin.
    I was on ZVD with CM7 but I upgraded to H so I could try Hydro. I guess I will be going back to D so I can use MFT if that's my only option. Or I might just wait for the 2013 update at the end of this month and see if things work with ZVH.
    02-06-2012 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD