Yeah Optimus S and Froyo

samurikuma

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Optimus S and not missing Eclair at all. Came from the Samsung Moment and miss the keyboard but love Froyo. Not too fond of swype keyboard but I will survive. Still trying to get Flash on here so any help will be helpful.

ccrs8

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Optimus S and not missing Eclair at all. Came from the Samsung Moment and miss the keyboard but love Froyo. Not too fond of swype keyboard but I will survive. Still trying to get Flash on here so any help will be helpful.

I just switched from the Moment. Swype is hard to get used to (although it really does work - it's creepy how it can tell what you were trying to type), but I stopped missing the physical keyboard as soon as I got smart keyboard pro. It cost about $2, but worth it.

Tree Dude

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
The current version of Falsh does not support ARM6, which is the type of processor in the Optimus S. So unless Adobe decides to start supporting older processors, we will not see Flash.

Flash lite is possible, but has been out of development over a year. It would probably require a whole lot of effort to get working and even then the results would not be very good and all those apps that require Flash would still not work.

I am just hoping we get 2.3 in some form (whether it be official or a custom ROM).

Last edited:

heberman

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I just switched from the Moment. Swype is hard to get used to (although it really does work - it's creepy how it can tell what you were trying to type), but I stopped missing the physical keyboard as soon as I got smart keyboard pro. It cost about $2, but worth it.

Smart Keyboard Pro is fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech