Overly sensitive screen?

dougdeep

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I was thrilled about the sensitive touch screen, but I've found that it's way too easy to accidentally dial or worse with this phone. I have to explicitly turn off the screen before putting it back into my pocket, or I risk seeing settings changed, contacts called, or whatever else my thigh can do.

Anyone else?

kcmookie

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it is the screen, but rather the nature of having a touch screen phone. I have done it a few times and am learning to make sure I hit the power button on top to lock it when I put it in my pocket. The phone doesn't know it is in my pocket.

dougdeep

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it is the screen, but rather the nature of having a touch screen phone. I have done it a few times and am learning to make sure I hit the power button on top to lock it when I put it in my pocket. The phone doesn't know it is in my pocket.

I employ the same method as you, turn it off before pocketing. It's not my first Android phone, I had a hero before this and didn't have the same problem. I am kind of wondering if I just didn't realize I was hitting the call end button on my Hero everytime I pocketed. I dunno.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci