Facebook wont notify

weenerdog3443

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Am I missing something or not doing it right. On my blackberry whenever some one would send a msg or post on my wall I would get a notification on my phone but on my optimus its nothing. Is this just an android thing or an optimus thing?

infid3lkastro

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
notifications doesn't work through the fbook4android app for me neither. i get a pop up that says /notification not indexable...an FQL_Tables error (i've tried re-installing it didn't help). so i just went bk in fbook and linked 1 of my gmails for notifications. the facebook app sucks!

mykenyc

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
The only time i remember getting notifications is when i synced data, but the notifications wasn't nothing good anyway, now i just use tweetdeck even though it doesn't inform me about friend request or messages still sends notifications of everything else.

weenerdog3443

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
well figured it out...somewhat. once in the facebook app you have to go to its settings and set the sound notifications. but it only updates it like once an hour so if you get a msg it may take a lil for it to get to the phone. still seems to not be working 100% tho

s33ker

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This is a known issue with the Facebook app. There are lots of blog posts, tweets, and comments in the market about this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci