Phone is bugging out might be 2 reasons but don't know how to fix

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm having one big issue and it might be from one of the 2 issues I think its the kernel oc'ing it on my part to high but here goes lol I flashed my phone with the thunde rom 1.4 then flashed the zefie kernel new kernel all of a sudden I tryed to go up on the oc using setcpu by accedint my finger slide to far so the phone shut off like it usually dose but turns back like normal but this time I had got to the android screen and it froze then ejected the battery then tryed again this time the screen vibrated like it was turing on but got stuck again but when I tapped the power button it went to sleep mode but turned on again but when I did that the screen was blurry with red and blue and green dots everywhere so I tryed to restart and I finaly got the phone to get to the lock screen but when I got there it had took everything away and everything erased and everything had said this app is not on your phone even the android market any help will be great thanks

Sent From PrittyBoy203 Using LS670

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Ya im no noobie but its just soo odd that it just bugged out like that and I didn't want to flash my phone again but i also wanted to see if anyone has started to have these problems cuz this is the second time with and without ocing but thanks

simon.ponder

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Ya im no noobie but its just soo odd that it just bugged out like that and I didn't want to flash my phone again but i also wanted to see if anyone has started to have these problems cuz this is the second time with and without ocing but thanks

Did you have an ad blocker installed when you started having this problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair