Let's say magically my SD card got destroyed by a rampant stampede of buffalo and the data on it is beyond recovery. I'd be in a predicament but WAIT! I have the data accessible on my desktop so everything is dandy and well!

Is there a possibility that I can sync my SD card with a directory on my computer, whether it be through bluetooth or wifi or 3G network? I've tried to search for possibilities but I am unsure as to what my options are.
    12-24-2010 10:35 PM
    The file to install the required driver(s): LG_USB_Drivers_All.4.9.7.exe and that will allow you to use the USB connection with your computer. I had to execute a reset on the laptop in order for it to work and it seems that a reset of the laptop is required every time...

Franly I recommend an application similar to WebSharing File Transfer.

Let's say magically my SD card got destroyed by a rampant stampede of buffalo and the data on it is beyond recovery. I'd be in a predicament but WAIT! I have the data accessible on my desktop so everything is dandy and well!

Is there a possibility that I can sync my SD card with a directory on my computer, whether it be through bluetooth or wifi or 3G network? I've tried to search for possibilities but I am unsure as to what my options are.
    12-25-2010 01:23 AM
    Nothing that'll keep it synced, no. However you can just do periodic manual backups over USB.
    12-25-2010 09:25 AM

Is an auto sync what you are looking for, or are you just saying you want to put whats on your computer onto the new Card?
    12-25-2010 09:30 AM
    Yeah I've been doing periodic backups and really thought about if syncing was possible was I guess not .
    12-25-2010 11:28 AM
    Yeah I've been doing periodic backups and really thought about if syncing was possible was I guess not .
    I wonder if something like that is possible with titanium backup pro, and maybe a custom app.

Sent from my ThundeROMed Optimus S using tapatalk...
    12-25-2010 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD