Optimus S is my first smart phone. What should I download?

mdwright1032

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Any suggestions on some must have apps or utilities for this phone? This is my first smart phone and should receive it later this week. Thanks for any help.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey welcome to the smartphone age lol j/p but I had Owend the optimus s a few weeks ago before getting my evo and I have gathered a bunch of great useful apps that made that phone amazingly awsomer lol but my phone was rooted so I will mark most of the apps that are great to have but need root access to utilize ok the first app that I think is a must have is cachemate for root users* great app makes your phone a lot snappier another is if you have a custom kernel is setcpu* deff a must have a great launcher just in case you don't like the stock one I use something simple but to my liking but there are others out there but I use (zeam) for another app I like the nexus one live wallpaper but I like to change a lot to it so I use a live wallpaper called nexus revamped livewallpaper and I also used app called bytetornado I gives you the ability to download thing off the internet because it has a built in browser another app lol I used is called astro file manager I think its one of the best ones to use if you want to download files to your phone like roms you'll need to be putting an moving files to the root of your sdcard and this utility app is one of the easiest one to use also a must must have I use music junk also a great app that let's you download music right to your phone at anytime you want and never have to connect to a pc just so you can sit there and say hey what was the name of that some lol and forget but there are a ton more to look at in are great Android market and a lot of them are free and if you don't like ads on your phone you can also download this cool app called adfree Android you must be rooted to use it but if you need any questions to ask don't be afraid to ask around here ton of people will deff help you out without a problem hope that helps with a good amount of apps to start you off with lol remember just ask questions before attempting anything you aren't sure about and someone will assist you ok take care and happy new year soon to be Android buddy ;-)
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk