figured i'd say hi

justin926

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
hey there, this is my first of hopefully many posts, im new to android, and i should be getting my first android phone (the optimus s, obviously) tomorrow or the next day in the mail. ive been lurking the forums the past few days trying to gather up all the knowledge i can before i get my new phone. ive successfully rooted/flashed a custom rom on my cousins transform, and am a previous jailbroken ipod owner, so i feel pretty comfortable with modding/messing with phones etc. anyway, after much research this seems like the place to be, i hope to learn as much as i can and help out whenever i can while im here.

tl;dr :
hi, new phone, wanna learn/help

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Welcome Justin , im glad you decided to join us and post to introduce your self. Congrats on your new phone..... and when you were flashing your cousins phone was he all nervous, thats the best lol....
Please feel free to ask questions, give opinions or chat it up in our general chat area.

Happy New Year

justin926

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
haha yeah my cousin kept looking over my shoulder and asking if it was done yet, but once i gave his phone back, he didnt stop thanking me for getting rid of most the lag he was getting when he used his transform.

lichan

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm a new Optimus S owner and new to android, so I thought I would introduce myself and start building my post count.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui