Home keys flash, no boot

LoganShepp

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
So my optimus was plugged into the wall and i was using the wireless hotspot on thunderom v1.5 and it turned off out of nowhere and when i try to turn it on the home key row will flash once, or repeatedly if i hold the power button. i have no idea what happened. its been working perfect =[ any help would be great

Also when it is plugged it the keys flash. if i take out the battery and plug it in the "battery required" screen will show up. i cannot get it to boot at all =/

ltrz

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Take out batt. Put back in then hook up to charge..keys will flash etc..leave alone over night/few hours..will correct ext its self. This happened due to prob a low battle being ignored and repeatedly trying to restart phone on a dead batt. If leaving it alone while charging doesn't work the batt. May need to b looked at.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

trekkie1701c

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
On my first charge, I had an issue where the device was using more power than it was getting from the wall (so it'd drop by a percentage every now and then, which wasn't good because I got it at only 20% charge D: ). So it's apparently possible for the phone to use more power than it's getting from a charge, that could be your problem.

LoganShepp

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
On my first charge, I had an issue where the device was using more power than it was getting from the wall (so it'd drop by a percentage every now and then, which wasn't good because I got it at only 20% charge D: ). So it's apparently possible for the phone to use more power than it's getting from a charge, that could be your problem.

I'm thinking this is what happened. my battery was low and i plugged it in and started using the hotspot. so i think i was using more power than the charger was giving since was have these silly 700mah chargers haha.but after about an hour it did fix itself. scared the crap out of me thats for sure

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae