Hello, I'm new to this forum and a new Android user. First i'd like to say the Optimus S is a great phone. Now, my issue. I find when I play games with ads, specifically "Angry Birds" my phone slows down. When I run Dolphin browser after playing the game it takes up to 20 seconds for a webpage to come up. Now when I power off the phone and take out the battery for a minute, power back up, the phone is blazing fast. Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.
    Charles
    01-11-2011 12:39 PM
    Yea Dolphin brwsr is slow imo, I dont use it anymore.
    01-11-2011 03:31 PM
    Adfree. Can help. If ur rooted can use cache mate before playing n as browser skyfire doesn't. Lag

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    01-11-2011 04:04 PM
    Hello, I'm new to this forum and a new Android user. First i'd like to say the Optimus S is a great phone. Now, my issue. I find when I play games with ads, specifically "Angry Birds" my phone slows down. When I run Dolphin browser after playing the game it takes up to 20 seconds for a webpage to come up. Now when I power off the phone and take out the battery for a minute, power back up, the phone is blazing fast. Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.
    Charles
    Well after doing some investigating I think I found my problem. I use Power Amp music player and it has a default setting of scanning folders. I disabled scan folder settings and now my dolphin browser is smoking lol. Its just been a day so I'll i'll see if that was the issue or its something else.
    Thnx again for your ideas and suggestions.
    Charles
    01-15-2011 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD