How often do you charge your battery?

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Every night. My laptop has been dead for two weeks, so I'm usually at around 65% from the day's light use, then I use it constantly for internet surfing/browsing/chatting for about 3-4 hrs at night, which drops me to around 20%.

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Nightly, where it's typically around 25-50%. Someone asked about charging the battery and prolonging battery life in another thread earlier and it seemed like the general consensus was that fully draining the battery was not helpful at all and that charging it more often would be better in the long term.

kristi

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have to charge twice a day but I use it for everything.

Sent from my overpriced cell plan

are you on sprint i am assuming you are. have you looked at prices for other companies? i know if i was with big red i would be paying 60 more a month to have the same plan....check it out

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
If I'm home it stays on the charger - other than that every night. These batteries don't last long.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Every night and in the car if I am using gps. Gps is a baterry drainnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

hamagc

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
are you on sprint i am assuming you are. have you looked at prices for other companies? i know if i was with big red i would be paying 60 more a month to have the same plan....check it out
Lol I believe that is the sig on her tapatalk. I also think my 40 dollar plan is overpriced. But that's a discussion for another thread. How often do you charge your device?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

itony

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
every other night.i haven't used it TOO much the last few days and may let it go 3 days before a charge.

i turn off wifi,bluetooth,internet,etc whenever i am not using it though

kcmookie

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I love my phone and use it so much that I pretty much just charge it all the time. That may sound stupid, but I treat it kind of like a computer and want it charged all the time.