Gingerbread Theme add-ons!

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Here are some screen shots of my Optimus S with Nick7's GB theme and gingergreen icons...and my themed HotSpot Widget...and my themed FancyWidget!

Last edited:

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Dumb question but how do i get these downloaded onto my phone so i can use them with LP?

Follow the link to my XDA thread where I have them posted, as well as listed which icons are done.

Download them to your computer, or phone, but they need to be on your phone unzipped.

When you go to add a new shortcut to your homescreen, click on the icon and LP will let you pick a custom one.

Voila!

sleepergtp

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
sweet, just loaded ones i use and they look great! Icannot find a google one for search though?Or WTAE 4 newsone, or are these the only ones?Thanks alot for your time put into these

prezmater

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Here are some screen shots of my Optimus S with Nick7's GB theme and gingergreen icons...and my themed HotSpot Widget...and my themed FancyWidget!

Any chance I can get your Fancy Widget apk? I have from the Andro Green theme for the Hero, but yours would match a little better. Thanks.

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Any chance I can get your Fancy Widget apk? I have from the Andro Green theme for the Hero, but yours would match a little better. Thanks.

Sure thing. I'm at the hospital for 2 more days cause my son was just born, but I'll post it when I get home. Actually, the new free market version of fw lets you make it transparent if that is all you are looking for...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie