Lately the clocks aren't keeping the correct time. The time in the status bar is especially behind. The time on the clock app is a bit better about being more accurate but it's still off and it takes a while before they both catch up and display the correct time.
    Haven't had this problem before and I haven't changed any of the system settings that would effect the time so I'm not sure what the problem is.
    Any suggestions?
    01-30-2011 03:24 PM
    Lately the clocks aren't keeping the correct time. The time in the status bar is especially behind. The time on the desktop is a bit better about being more accurate but it's still off and it takes a while before they both catch up and display the correct time.
    Haven't had this problem before and I haven't changes any of the system settings that would effect the time so I'm not sure what the problem is.
    Any suggestions?
    I've never seen that on android but I've seen that on Windows Mobile alot >.>
    01-30-2011 03:34 PM
    You need to reboot the device. That's sound like a glitch in the Android system.

Note: A restart should be done at least every other day on the device

Good luck.
    01-30-2011 03:59 PM
    Okay newbie questions...
    How do I reboot and when I reboot, will anything be lost i.e. contacts, apps, ring tones etc?
    01-30-2011 07:12 PM
    Okay newbie questions...
    How do I reboot and when I reboot, will anything be lost i.e. contacts, apps, ring tones etc?
    Reboot == Power Off + Power On. No, you should not loose contacts, apps, ring tones, etc.
    01-30-2011 07:51 PM
    Ah ok, I was thinking rebooting the phone involved something a little different. I think I can handle that. Thanks for the help guys.
    01-30-2011 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD