Are there any launcher like launcherpro that are more customizable. I don't want anything like pandahome. I don't need a theme manager.
    Thanks in advance

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    01-31-2011 05:21 PM
    Are there any launcher like launcherpro that are more customizable. I don't want anything like pandahome. I don't need a theme manager.
    Thanks in advance

I use ADW Launcher EX. EX is the paid version, there is a free version you can try first tho. It's similar to LauncherPro. I actually don't use themes at all with it. I just customize my dock, etc. and icons from time to time.
    01-31-2011 05:39 PM
    For free ur best bet is Go Launcher EX. Can change it up etc. Adw.launcher (none ex) is goodfree as well. But don't have social widgets like launcher pro plus.

01-31-2011 06:57 PM
    Tried most launcher apps and adw launcher ex is by far the most east to use and reliable. Well worth the money.
    01-31-2011 07:17 PM
    Ander (developer of ADW) is absolutely incredible and i suggest looking into his launcher. You can try ADW for free. If you like it then buy ADW EX which includes much more options. There's a bunch of themes and icon packs and stuff available for it in the market, some are free others aren't.

ADW doesn't have the widgets like launcher pro but .... Me and Beezy deleted those from our EVO ROM, when the heck would we want them on our Optimus? lol
    01-31-2011 08:07 PM
    Does ASW and (the others) get rid of the SprintID button at the bottom of tghe screen?
    01-31-2011 09:07 PM
    Yes. Customize how u want. Defualt from the launchers use stock froyo dock..(phone. App drawer. Browser) but u can change it up how u want etc.

01-31-2011 09:35 PM
    Yes, I just installed it and I like it. The biggest thing for me is that it got rid of the SprintID button and replaced it with the browser button. Also, it allows you to go 5 wide on the dock bar if you want.
    02-01-2011 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD