Angry Birds Laggy?

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It might be just my phone but everytime I play angry birds on my LG Optimus S (currently on LegoROM) there are certain levels that the game feels very "laggy".

Has anybody else experienced this? If so, how it can it be fixed, if possible?

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
what would be the best setting to overclock the optimus s?

I just want to get a smooth gameplay when I play angry birds

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
If possible, when playing angry birds, put your phone in airplane mode. Some of the lag could be coming from rendering the graphics while polling for the in game advertisements. Airplane mode prevents the phone from pulling in ads.

Worth trying and anybody can do it, rooted or not.

cordell

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
If possible, when playing angry birds, put your phone in airplane mode. Some of the lag could be coming from rendering the graphics while polling for the in game advertisements. Airplane mode prevents the phone from pulling in ads.

Worth trying and anybody can do it, rooted or not.

Can I post my version of angry birds? Background colors are toned down (mountains), zip optimized, much smoother game play :)

javascriptvoid

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Once you root your phone it's alot better or you can try to find the add free one. The adds make it really laggy

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
the only problem with adfree is that it ruins the words with friends. Thats the only reason why i dont use adfree.

PalmFanat1c

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
When you receive text messages or your phone is pulling data it makes ur gameplay lag. You can either put in airplane mode or switch it to the low end graphic settings that are in the menu of the game

cmags

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Over clock not dock. It is setting your CPU speed higher than it is designed to run. You can do so by rooting your phone, flashing an over clock kernel, then using Set CPU from the market to adjust the copy speed. Check the guides in this forum for instructions.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech