Different Camera App

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
As I am sure most of you know the camera on our optimus s is a bit lacking. I occationally need to take pictures of job sites, and my last phone (LG Lotus) actually took decent pictures. So what I was wondering was, do any of you find that a particular camera app helps minimize the downfalls of our camera? Just down loaded camera360 (wanting to go with free apps at the moment, moneys is a bit tight this month), so I will see how that does. Let me know what you think.

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I really liked the camera app with gingerbread, particularly the menu with exposure options. Now that I'm using Reborn I don't have that app anymore. Does anyone know of any apps that has the exposure options in an easy on screen menu like gingerbread (or CM7)?

Reactions: hlxanthus

captmeach7

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
you could try lgcamera in the market. It has some extra options. It also has extra video options but most dont pertain to our phone.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Many photos come out slightly blurry like I am not holding still or it is miss focusing. They just don't come out as crisp. I am using cm7 now and does seem a little better but still not great.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

rod_munch

May 9, 2011
Visit site
lol i was looking for a better video camera app just yesterday. lgcamera has better encoding options. thanks guys!

cmags

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've found that the best way to get a crisp sharp picture on the optimus is to use the hardware camera shutter button on the side. Push it halfway down to focus, all the way down to snap. It's in the right place just like a real camera, and I've gotten great shots with it.

epeereboom

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I've found that the best way to get a crisp sharp picture on the optimus is to use the hardware camera shutter button on the side. Push it halfway down to focus, all the way down to snap. It's in the right place just like a real camera, and I've gotten great shots with it.

Thanks for the tip. I would have never thought of doing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12