Teamviewer help, or remote desktop app suggestions

Frogger420

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I've installed Teamviewer, and I got it to connect to my pc. The only problem I have is that my mouse won't click on anything. It's rather useless without that. I've also tried Xtralogic's remote desktop with no luck whatsoever. I've seen recommendations for "pocket cloud", and "phone my pc". Cost is not a factor here. I just want to figure out how to get the mouse clicks working on my Teamviewer, or find another app that will actually work on my Optimus s. Hope someone can help.

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
i use unified remote it works pretty well, the mouse just lags a little bit at first but you can adjust the trim and sensitivity to make it work well.

jsm0377

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
i use unified remote it works pretty well, the mouse just lags a little bit at first but you can adjust the trim and sensitivity to make it work well.
I use Teamviewer but I've noticed it doesn't work the best with a weak cell signal. When I have 5 bars, it's amazing.

gk1984

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I've used Teamviewer and LogMeIn (I like LogMeIn better but the price-tag is a bit high) and noticed both that the cell signal affects how well they work... BUT if you have an internet security software package (anti-virus, firewall, etc) they can sometimes block the access. I had to manually allow both before I could click on anything remotely.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I use teamviewer all the time and my mouse has always worked. Most of the issues you are experiencing are either PC related or internet and or signal related issues.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante