Hi guys, sorry to bug you and I hope everyone had a good holiday.
    Anyways, I gave my mother the LG optimus M awhile ago from METROPCS. I had rooted it and all that jazz.

But now she is having problems with the wifi, its totally broke and i've tried everything but it just needs to go back for the "warranty exchange".

Anyways, my problem is I can't find the original bootanimation.zip or the Metropcs startup sound which is "METROPCS, hello hello helllo, wireless for all" sound also.

And I need to put it back on the phone before I take it back and before its too late and my 1 year warranty is up lol.

Please help i'd be willing to donate a few $'s to your paypal for your time if someone can help me too.

EDIT:
    I have found the startup sound at mediafire dot com i searched MetroPCS_PowerOn.mp3

Thank God, now just need the original bootanimation
    12-27-2011 02:10 AM
    Hi guys, sorry to bug you and I hope everyone had a good holiday.
    Anyways, I gave my mother the LG optimus M awhile ago from METROPCS. I had rooted it and all that jazz.

But now she is having problems with the wifi, its totally broke and i've tried everything but it just needs to go back for the "warranty exchange".

Anyways, my problem is I can't find the original bootanimation.zip or the Metropcs startup sound which is "METROPCS, hello hello helllo, wireless for all" sound also.

And I need to put it back on the phone before I take it back and before its too late and my 1 year warranty is up lol.

Please help i'd be willing to donate a few $'s to your paypal for your time if someone can help me too.

EDIT:
    I have found the startup sound at mediafire dot com i searched MetroPCS_PowerOn.mp3

Thank God, now just need the original bootanimation
    Look up metropcs startup boot animation for mdpi screens on google
    02-02-2012 07:10 AM
    or just flash froyo update through stock recovery that restores everything even stock boot animation
    02-02-2012 10:29 PM
    I need a su binary update....my sd card is reading blank...but has no space and sd card wont mount
    04-16-2012 11:13 PM
    how do u flash froyo update on lg optimus m?
    i rooted my phone a couple of months ago and i accidentally deleted some system files, nothing important but I also deleted the bootanimation now i want all my files back what can i do?
    help please

- - - Updated - - -

or just flash froyo update through stock recovery that restores everything even stock boot animation
    how do u flash froyo update on lg optimus m?
    i rooted my phone a couple of months ago and i accidentally deleted some system files, nothing important but I also deleted the bootanimation now i want all my files back what can i do?
    help please
    03-31-2013 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD