LG Thrill 2.3 update problem

Acridpunkpistol

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I've got a seriously annoying problem. Ever since I updated my LG Thrill 4G to gingerbread, my phone won't read my SD card anymore. Whenever I try to save an image from the internet it simply says "No SD card". The only thing I can blame is the update since this never happened before said update. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have any ideas to help? Please?

blindmellajella

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem. The SD card shows good in the settings but not found when trying to download to it. I'll keep searching for an answer and let you know if I find one.

gravec

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yea its an easy fix. simply copy the info, in case you dont wanna lose it, and then take it out put it back and format. fixed it for me

Gunn317

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Having the same problem after I performed the upgrade today.

After I had the problem, I tried rebooting the phone, removing and reinserting the SD card, and even unmounted it, reformatted it, and mounted it again.

No change. Any other fixes out there?

Gunn317

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Yea its an easy fix. simply copy the info, in case you dont wanna lose it, and then take it out put it back and format. fixed it for me

Tonight I installed a brand new micro-SD card. No luck. I then removed it, used a PC to re-format it and re-installed. No luck.

The phone Settings->SD Card will show the full size and it being available. But nothing else will. 'File Expert' and 'Astro' file manager apps don't see it either. They are both looking at /mnt/sdcard.

If I put a file on the SD card, I can find it at '/mnt/sdcard/_ExternalSD/'. Is this how the OS is supposed to mount the SD card??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad