LG L45C (Optimus Net)

spark1223

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Are there any roms available for this phone? This is the LG L45C, not the the P699 or P690. I heard the Optimus Q roms work for it, but the only I found for that is Area Rom.

lce67

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Are there any roms available for this phone? This is the LG L45C, not the the P699 or P690. I heard the Optimus Q roms work for it, but the only I found for that is Area Rom.
I think we need a coustom cwm recovery first..phone is new..might take few days months to get dev working on it..

JayMurray35

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with Roam Control on this phone ( LGL45C ) . Mine is rooted through unlockroot.com. RC is installed, but all I get is a second signal bar off to the left side of the notification bar. I got the roaming triangle above it, but phone is not roaming.

millzzy75

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Would it be possible to get the flashing info?? Sorry if this sounds dtupid, but with flashing the phone I can change the carrier, but do you know to whom? MetroPCS seems to be a popular choice. Any thoughts are very appreciated!

spark1223

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
If you cant send a pm you wont be able to reply. whats up? just post it here. Flashing instructions for recovery are in a link posted above.

I don't think area rom works for the lg l45c. I tried it and it won't boot even if I copy my boot.img.

spark1223

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with Roam Control on this phone ( LGL45C ) . Mine is rooted through unlockroot.com. RC is installed, but all I get is a second signal bar off to the left side of the notification bar. I got the roaming triangle above it, but phone is not roaming.

Roam control will not help you. It doesn't work on this phone i don't think. there is a menu you can get to by dialing ##DATA# in the dialer after getting your msl code. also check ##5473784236368 with your msl. BE CAREFUL IN THESE MENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Research FIRST!

eroark79

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I, too, have downloaded the Roam Control to help with roaming when I am away from my Home network, but unfortunately, this program will not work with the LGL45C Optimus Net Version from Net10.

Groweed

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm ordering what they call the LG Optimus Q from Straight Talk LG Optimus Q Android Prepaid Cell Phone - Walmart.com on August 1st. From my research it's an LG L45C same as at LG L45C Tutorials am I correct at thinking this is the LG L45C.

I'm concerned about battery life. I don't know what the mAH of the OEM battery is but having used the the Optimus S for several months I expect it to be poor so I am looking for a better battery. My question is will this battery work for my phone? Amazon.com: ProdiCell Premium 1800mAH Slim Extended Battery for LG G2X, LG Optimus 2X and LG Star: Cell Phones & Accessories or does any one have a better suggestion for us Q owners? Will any battery that says it will work for an Optimus series phone work for the Optimus Q?

EDIT: After doing more research I now believe that the phone for sale on wallmart.com is the LG-L55C

Chi meegwetch in advance for any help!
Peace, Love & Harmony,
Groweed.

Last edited:

MH58

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone willing to make a nandroid backup of a stock or rooted rom for an lg l45c and post a downloadable link? I did this on a samsung admire that was stuck in a bootloop and was able to save a bootlooped admire. I downloaded the backup on my sd card from my computer, and restored in cwm recovery. I dont know if this will work on the lg but its worth a try. thanks from a noob.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to get the PdaNet Tablet app on the Polaroid Android Tablet? Everywhere I searched, I got that it was not compatible. Have the PdaNet on my Android phone. Thanks for any help

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
here is pdanet for tablet. not sure if your particular tablet is compatible. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pdanet+for+tablet&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.pdanet.tablet2%26hl%3Den&ei=t4o_UJTLAaqVyAGe6ICYAg&usg=AFQjCNHgDIObBmzu9tJMJk13vtqHd6fc7A

edit: ok i see whats going on. your tablet or the market wont install this. most likely the android os version being incompatible. you could try emailing the developer and asking for some support for your device. but i would suggest just using a different tablet app altogether.

jackv4

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Heres how to flash

Un-zip files.zip and place flash_image(no extension) on the root of your SDcard, along with LGL55C_recovery.img that you just downloaded.

Then to install, in "terminal Emulator" on your phone, type:
su
mount -o remount, rw /system
cp /sdcard/flash_image /system/bin
cd /system/bin
chmod 777 flash_image
flash_image recovery /sdcard/LGL55C_recovery.img
reboot recovery

lce67

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
hey guys just fyi i have built a cwm recovery 6.0.1.2 for the l45c only its at xda...:D ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol