i decided to be a bit experimental today and possibly made matters worse:

i wanted to remove carrier bloatware among other things
    so this is what happened

1) downloaded driver something something from lg's technical support website ( support tool)
    2) downloaded superone click
    3) rooted phone
    4) now i have superuser app on my phone... which i dont get how you use it
    5) nothing is being removed

i would like a big undo button for all this
    07-14-2012 07:07 AM
    Use superoneclick to unroot. Rooting doesn't magically make bloat disappear.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-14-2012 06:45 PM
    i decided to be a bit experimental today and possibly made matters worse:

i wanted to remove carrier bloatware among other things
    so this is what happened

1) downloaded driver something something from lg's technical support website ( support tool)
    2) downloaded superone click
    3) rooted phone
    4) now i have superuser app on my phone... which i dont get how you use it
    5) nothing is being removed

i would like a big undo button for all this
    Rooting by itself does nothing in terms of removing bloatware. It only unlocks the door.

There's nothing wrong with your phone.
    sellers86 likes this.
    07-15-2012 07:26 PM
    To get rid of bloatware you need to download titanium backup or a file explorer with root privileges. Super user is just......kinda of like security, it tells you when a app you downloaded is requesting root access( able to access system files that run phone and system apps) tool apps will request root access, if a game does check into it first before letting it. You don't have to do anything with super user app it self, when you download an app like titanium backup, the app will start loading, a pop up will come and sat " app name.. is requesting root privileges." And you can click yes to allow or no to revoke.
    With titanium backup you just scroll thru list and select bloat ware apps (I.e. apollo , talk, kindle,) and hit delete. After you delete all you want reboot.
    With file explorer go to folder system/apps, make fold r/w, delete bloat ware, long press app, delete, reboot phone.

my votes for bill Clinton ( pimp of the white house)
    07-24-2012 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD