straight talk lg optimus zip

Lucy B53

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I have an LG Android Optimus Q and have been getting an Error 65 for weeks now. "Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem pesists, please contact your mobile phone company." I have talked with Straight Talk, LG and TracPhone. I was on the phone with them for over three hours. They did everything they could do apparently so they sent me a new phone. I receive the new phone yesterday and changed everything over. Only saved my contacts to my SD card to move over. Everything else I did online and with Straight Talk to get the phone up and running. The new phone is now throwing an error 65. The big problem is that I do have a wireless connection. I guess my biggest complaint is that it is very annoying. Pops up in the middle of texting, phone calls, games, everything. Ready to throw this phone out the window but apparently it isn't the phone. Can anyone out there help me ?!?!?!?!?! PLEASE

Last edited:

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
defective lg phone. the same sorts of issues with data are also happening to owners of the optimus elite. they'll never resolve this issue for you unless they completely switch you to another device.