LG Optimus Q notification icons: HELP!

DsJewels

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I'm new here and I just bought a Straight Talk LG Optimus Q. Well, it worked fine and I had no problems until this morning. For some reason, my "voicemail" notification is stuck ON and the LED light keeps flashing. I have NO voicemails, new or saved. I have contacted every number I have found and the customer service STINKS! All they want to do is continue to reset my voicemail and assure me that the icon will be gone within an hour. It has been 6 HOURS and the icon is STILL THERE! The constant flashing of the LED is driving me insane! Can someone PLEASE help with with fixing this???? Thanks in advance.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
as long as you have not rooted your phone or made ANY custom alterations to the phone because of root then you can do a factory restore from your phones about phone/privacy menu. it will return you to out of box state so save any apps,etc that you need to. or if you don't need to,just perform the factory restore. I think this will clear the phone of any left over data etc that may be causing the icon to stay onscreen. even if its coming from carrier side,a phone reset has a chance of getting rid of it.

DsJewels

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
as long as you have not rooted your phone or made ANY custom alterations to the phone because of root then you can do a factory restore from your phones about phone/privacy menu. it will return you to out of box state so save any apps,etc that you need to. or if you don't need to,just perform the factory restore. I think this will clear the phone of any left over data etc that may be causing the icon to stay onscreen. even if its coming from carrier side,a phone reset has a chance of getting rid of it.

I'm going to try that now. Thanks so much!