LG Optimus Q Wifi Connection Help

Sugbaable

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello I have just received a new phone, straight talk Android LG Optimus Q. So this is what happens when I try to connect to Wifi:

1. I select the wifi I want to use

2. It authenticates it

3. Then it gets disabled, and I have to reconnect. And it does that over and over. It won't stay connected to the wifi. What do I do to fix this? I've searched around for a solution and can't find one.

Sugbaable

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
In my house I have two wi-fi's. One wi-fi has a password you enter before you can get a connection, and the other one is like a guest hotel password, with a password once you use the browser. I can connect to this hotel like wifi. However, it bothers me a lot that I can't connect to the normal wifi. We don't have any problems with it right now, and it was happening at another wifi spot as well. From the troubleshooting guide I can't see what would be wrong though.

And thank you as well! That did help to get connected to the guest wifi

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting--I've never seen a personal wifi network have a login webpage for sign in. I wonder if that setup might be confusing the device.

Have you tried playing around with the router security settings as well? You could temporarily disable the router security to see if that's the root cause. If you can connect, then there's something about your security settings that isn't agreeing with your device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox